Thursday 5 December 2019

Mission 3

We are about to start on our next project. This time everyone must do a video which we will then present in our lecture slot. we need to use adobe as our editing program. I like how this time we can work with people from other groups. I think this gives us a chance to get to know others and explore more rather than just working within our group all the time. It will be a nice experience to look around and see what ideas we can come up with the other groups. This will also improve our communication skills since we will have to talk to other people other than our group members. The meeting up together can an issue because each group have a different timetable but if we try then I'm sure we can organise it some way so it will work. This means that we have more people to choose from in order to create a group. I know a few people from other groups that I would like to try and work with them on a project.  
  
I have read through the topics for this mission and so far, don't really have much of an idea of what I want to do. They all sound very difficult to do and I am a bit lost on what must be done for each. I don't seem to have any thoughts yet. I am interested in Image Visualisation and Digital Journalism. I seem to have the most interest in them two. I don't really know what to do for the Mapping one where as for the digital Journalism we could make up and even chose some story and base it on that. I am familiar with some of the task that must be done for them two which makes it more understanding. I would personally find it more enjoying and would be able to generate ideas easier and faster which would mean the the working process would be better. 
I like how in the Digital Journalism we could base the whole video on a true-life story. We could focus on some article and then change some things around or even just get inspiration from it and then go on and create our own story out of it. I would like to then make a story map to go along to it or an infographic. We could do a short video clip showing the story we have created. We could also do the video in a tv show of some sort and then have interviews in it like a talk show. 
  
For the Image visualisation I was thinking of looking into Disney. We could draw some things and look into comics and look how they are created. In this topic we would discuss something that we all know and are familiar with. We all heard of Disney before so this would make the whole project easier and improve the group’s co-operation since we would all have something in common to discuss. 

I hope to form a good group for this project because I’m finding it hard to decide on the topic and figuring out on what has to be done for each one.      
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last mission of semester 1

This mission took a lot of our time to do. The interviews were very time consuming and so was the editing. After some time thoug...