Thursday 7 November 2019

Video Editing

Today's class was different, I was expecting to continue working on our mission but instead we had to edit a music video using Adobe. I found it fun as I always enjoyed editing videos. This meant I already knew somethings about the editing programs and how they work. I used to edit videos before so this made it easier for me. Yet I still learned some new tips from the tutorial videos which I always find very useful. I liked how we had a free choice of how the video should be edited.

The tutorial videos were very helpful, explained everything clearly and were easy to follow. I had no problem in preforming the task and found it entertaining. I haven't used Adobe video editing before so it was nice to try it out and get familiar with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last mission of semester 1

This mission took a lot of our time to do. The interviews were very time consuming and so was the editing. After some time thoug...